Monday, May 24, 2010

Morning sunshine!

Hell no. Aint nobody's gonna breaka my style, nobody's gonna hold me down, Oh No, I've got to keep on moovin.. Thought I started this with some good ol 80s music.. feeling a little hippie, like bounce to soft beat of some nice reggae melodies.. How I wished I could be by the beach now. My Ideal retirement is still to open a cafe or restaurant by the beach.. probably in Langkawi. Thats most realistic I see.. plus they have cars there, so i'm not totally out of touch with my other passion--driving.
Must be wondering what the? Erm, yesterdays so down and emo and today all jumpy and stuft. Quoting someone I know: Issues dowh. Haha.. I like to see what happeneds when the realisation dawns upon.
Oh yea, I've been getting pretty nasty stuffs. Like dude, chill wei, I'm the one with the emotional problems, and then kene marah pulak? like what the hell? haha.. okay you know I'm talking about you when you see this la.. seriously, i thought friends are suppose to be supportive and caring. nie marah marah. Its okay, i figured you must have some sort of a reason or excuse to snap at me like that.. but i'll see u in college k..
sigh, this weeks that has passed has showed me loads I've been missing out. It has broaden my horizons. extended my comfort zone. and most of all sharpen me back to what I use to know and do. I AM DES. DES is back. Not sure why it took this and so long to get back.. Cant help but wonder where the hell have I been all this while? Gosh, I missed myself. LOL.
Life is a journey of discovery and rediscovery. I am rediscovering myself. I think I found where to begin. For those who live life without stops, without asking why, why not, without getting out of your comfort zones and trying something different, you are not taking this journey, its a chore.
Dont worry too much about rights and wrongs. decisions, made will either give you power of make you humble. Either way you still win. as long as we are willing to learn, to back track the wrong path, to make the best of our surroundings, to enjoy the scenery along the way and not just rushing to arrive and finish the journey.. Fight and persevere for what you want, but always be thankful for what you have. This is Des, He's not stopping. So much excitement is on the way.. So much to shine. Its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment