Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Journey began and ended real quick


This few days have been a ubber emotional rolla coaster.. from YES to MAYBE to NO. what a progression.. indeed, I gave all hope in something i wasn't sure of but it just felt so great. Nothing else mattered. Nothing still will now. Now that its all gone. all from my doing. This is where it gets really crappy, "I cannnot stop thinking about it. about the possibilities that were sceptically pushed aside. A feeling so strong, you thought it can never go wrong.. I know i may have seem gungho, I know, i know. You said you didn't like it, that it became pushy, that I was rushing things, But what i really think was that you felt i was taking too long to sort 'things' out. I know, I am sorry for making you feel that way. making you like what you cant have just yet. making you feel horibble or even putting you into the third person position. I am really sorry. I guess it hit me real hard when you pull out. when you adimently say No-Go to this. Didn't expect to end something before starting it. I know your insecurities, I wasn't exactly helping either. I wanted to, but my position only made you feel more fragile and uncertain. I do really care for you. Please do tell me not to.
I suppose what I'm doing is trying to salvage a last chance, a second and last chance to be the one who walks with you, to hold you when you're down, catch you when you're falling. I want to be that person. I just dont know how to make you understand this, to want to give this a try. Whatever the outcome maybe. To eliminate this particular 'what if' from our thoughts. You acted haistyly i get it. I am not angry with you, if anything i would still want to give this a shot, my best shot. Otherwise, why would this feel so much more painful than an actuall break-up? This pain is telling us something. Dont ignore it. I know you're more passionate than this. When you convinced me you were innocent and nice, i had my reservations but I believed you, now you're convincing me otherwise. Whatever it is if someone is willing to except your goods and bads, nothing is going to change their minds or drive them away. In this case me. I'm trying to reach your heart. Thought mine is ripped out and it really hurts, i still have it to forgive and love you.
Now you are thinkning, 'what this crazy guy's trying to do now?!!' I dont care if anyone reads and if this news travels to whoever. I just want you to know how I really felt and feel. I know you made up your mind, can you make up your heart? why do you shut out all emotions and play with everyone elses emotions? why?
These things are not connected to a switch. where you can turn on and off as you like. I am not a dog you pet and push away. I'm not a cat that only will look for you if i need something. may that is you? i dont know.. we've share so much about each of ourselves, why? why would you share things about yourself to me if you didnt think SO? I was geting to know you and u said i stalked? what does that even mean? I wanted to be part of your life, so i had to have an idea, and i wanted to build mine with you in it, so i think too far ahead. Is being ambitious a crime these days? at least I had a picture in mind. You just layan-ed. That's all you do. You have too many attention from too many people now. I've just become one of those attention that you have on you. Whatever happened to 'owh, it feels nice to have someone's attention', 'Its nice, its been a while' whatever happened to lets see where it takes us? or lets jump together. disappear from this place altogether, for a little while. Movies and pizza was really the best feeling ever. felt like it really was going to go somewhere, and then suddenly you pull the emergency brakes, intimacy problems? consience tells you to? its my fault, I'm not 'sorted' quick enough. But, if, just what if, you could recall that feeling, that feeling you felt when you tought this could take off, when you reciprocate those feelings I showed you. Please do, do let me know. Because this is not as scary as you feared, I counld hurt a fly, what more you, okay you may say it could happen to her, therefore it could happen to you. I can only promise. you have my word, if it is worth some meaning to you." Another thought i ask not maybe now, but tomorrow or the days to come. never shut out opportunities, it could lead to greater things. i dont need to tell you that. i just feel you're to affraid to love again. Sadly, you have to love to heal those wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment