Monday, May 10, 2010

Here I am, This is me, There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be.

Life has been craZy. It seems like I only come here to see you when I'm sad. Dont get depressed. not just yet. I've got another journey, and this might just be what I need. This reality show is draining me. Its good exercise though, a lot on the brain, physically nothing much other than lack of sleep thats all. so now everyone will be wondering what crap i'll be going on about now? another emo shit episode? i'm ever changing, dont you think so? in fact we all are.. there is so little that is certain about us.

I hate feelings, cos you can never seem to explain them in words. Feelings are ment to be expressed. so this means you can never convey feelings through text, not accurately you cant, and that sucks big time! It goes into songs, not to be verbalise, but to try create that feeling the singer/writer ment to create. and so often we get affected with things we think is impossible to even harm us.

anxiety fills the chest, fear the heart, and overclocking the brain with thoughts of possibilities that haunt your in the dark corner; bright surface of the rest. Just pull the plug!!! but i dont know how. Please teach me, and help me find the courage to deal the rage of a broken heart. Its not fair. not for anyone. but it has to be done else history will repeat for the third time. If you read this, I'm sorry. I am not the one you hoped to be. but if you dont, its fine. cos its all in my mind, and i'm on the verge of an anxiety attack. so unsure, so uncertain, so fallen.

Fallen onto angels arms breathing scents and breaths I'm never familiar by. A day so great it shines through the night. A forbidden fruit if you may; I eat. Dear fruit, fill me with your secrets. secrets of life so similar against all persons, a beauty unconprehenable. Of sweet tenderness; of Love.. beg giving up, extradited with juice commanding a second try at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment