Monday, May 24, 2010

"I dont feel it" ?

"it"You're everything I wanted, but not. like really? Maybe cos it wasn't hard for you. Maybe i threw myself so openly that there's NO challenge. Maybe everything is just excuses for your fear of getting hurt. Or simply not wanting to work it out. And so its been nice knowing you. really? I can never say or do anything to make someone have feelings? If it was ment to be it would have happened already? I know its easy to fall in Love and all. but do people really think of it to be that easy? I didn't think so. I am exhausted like really am.

I cant put into words what i feel, why i feel tintersted. . i just know it feels right for now, like as in at this moment. Lets not compare too much from the pass. I just want for you to be in my future.. ZZZzzzzZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment