Friday, February 18, 2011

jus juss jussus another profession of amore

In the night so calm and lonely..
I can only long for your sweet presence..
Your tender touches, luscious kisses, seems absence..
Oh how this cravings of you in my arms amplified,
with surroundings unsimplified,
busy-ness, business, work work.
You have to know, you need to know,
every moment awake, every second paused, every break beginning and in between, and end,
You are the only thing on my mind.
every dream is build around, every goal inbound,
with one in mind, with you in every scenario, you in every possibility,
you in every of my ideas, my future
My thoughts with be incomplete without your inclusion.
Let it be known, that I have you on my priority,
it is to have you always the best I could present, offer and provide.

Deidre J Galasius, I adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment