Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Love..

I love you very much. I do not know how else to say it, but I am constantly looking for new ways to show my love for you. That is why I constantly lookout for lovely messages, ideas, pictures, poetry, song, anything to share with you. I know its not been an easy ride, with the distance and all our other differences.. I just ask of you to have your hands and work this relationship together; against all odds. You are my one and only, one true love. I love you more than anything else and I will love you more and more everyday--because everyday we create more and more memories of each other, more importantly with each other. I want to be with you every second of the day. To comfort you in times of distress, to pamper you when you're tired and worn out from the day, to assuringly hug you and cuddle you to bed, and to share every moment in your life from now till eternity. This picture is an inspiration for me. I know its emotionally challenging at times without our physical presence around each other.. I hope our story would continue be something like this story in the picture.. I assure you my sayang, that i will do everything i can to nurture this beautiful relationship with the most wonderful person in the world-My Deidre Claire-Philomena Justin Galasius.

No comments:

Post a Comment