Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its alright. I'm alright.

the rant continues.. pls note that it's not about u. go get your own stories.. see.. crazys

I came, I saw, I tried and I fell. now I'm getting up. It sure aint easy. I freaked when things weren't going according to expectation. Yes I was led, but things became really crazy as i will refer to in the song from the previous post. It has cost much, everyone knew i was distracted, but I didn't like that, cos its not accurate. but you cant blame them, thats what they saw, thats what they wanna believe. sadly thats also what they will say and talk about.
Its coming to the end of the journey. 4 more days to go and the nerve wreaking phase of live will end and hopefully a new and exciting journey will begin. Beginning with a new career prospect, a new leaf, a new dawn, a new day. Being here now, looking around and thinking, shit! what have i been doing? what have i done? what have i not done? and all this while, what the heck was i thinking?
they say "spend your life with someone who accepts and loves you, not someone you have to impress" dont ask me who the hell are "they" i dont know k.

If i go before i wake, i pray to God my soul to keep. I have not gotten done many things. so I wont go, I Cant go. But who am I to say such things. Its up to him to judge and do unto me. but I would like to apologize to everyone I have hurt, saddened, disappointed, ignored, made fun of, taken for granted of etc etc. You never know when will it be your last time speaking, seeing, spending time with another.

condolences to Debbs, sorry for your lost.

every moment is change. so much we can do but all we need is to decide to do it. not doing 'it' lol
i'm starting to type rubbish and crap. save the embarrass

No comments:

Post a Comment