Monday, April 12, 2010

Shoulders of Giants

I quote a friend, a brilliant friend, "ask not for a lighter burden but a broader shoulder"
I will be here, forever till I die. I'm no superman, i cant fly. My shoulders are always welcoming towards you. You whom have stepped into my life, you who left foot prints in the sands of my time.
For we know we want the best for you--your happiness incentives gears mine. Your troubles tricks me, you shall share it no longer. not with me at least. retreat i will to a place i was before, a place many acquaintances come from--of genuine nothing-much-ness.
But it is okay. I know where to stand now. I found myself now. for the menace, for the face and that phase. You made me reminisce re-evaluating my silly steps of failure, i should have been somewhere, somewhere else from where i am today.
But it is okay, believe it is divine these roadblocks and diversion. No accidents happen, no mistakes exist, only choices, bad or brilliant. it shouldn't have developed, all the bringing me home was driving me nuts. stampeding thoughts craves direction, the steam must die off somehow. A flame's most painful experience before death-The Douse. It has to be done.
So go ahead, oh you gates, ring them bells of laughter and summon the choirs of mercy for it is a good day to rejoice, a joyful occasion. No one will, no one could, ever pull the brakes on you.

I will be here, always and around, for you to rest, your a bed for your head and shoulder the cries ahead. Circumstances, consequences, feelings and motivation evolve, but I promise you, you'll know who to call if it breaks, who to cal if it leaks. Call a shoulder, you will always remain sane in this mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment